Receiving with Raw Materials Inventory eliminates paperwork on the receiving dock – and eliminates the need for office workers to manually enter data. This saves massive amounts of time while also ensuring accurate traceability by collecting supplier lot numbers, USDA establishment numbers and other industry-specific data for the meat, seafood, dairy and produce industries.
- Real-time raw materials inventory
- Scan supplier barcode labels
- Print receiving labels for non-barcoded items
- Improved traceability
- Extensive reporting
- Eliminate paperwork
Purchase Order Integration Module:
The Purchase Order Integration module enhances the VistaTrac Receiving capability by downloading P.O.’s from your existing accounting software. VistaTrac can collect custom information on scan guns and add notes to the P.O. in VistaTrac such as USDA Establishment number, condition, age, and carrier name. After a P.O. is received, VistaTrac™ updates the quantities received back in the accounting software.
- Improve your data collection
- Automate and eliminate paperwork
- Enter P.O.’s in your existing accounting system
- Received quantities sent back to the P.O. in your accounting software
- Shortage alerts
VistaTrac ™ is a trademark of Schoneman, Inc.